Lone Star Structures Terms and Conditions
Buyer assumes responsibility for:
- Site Preparation
- Ensuring adequate access space for the delivery of the building. We require access spaces to be 12 inches wider than the width of the building delivered (i.e. 11′ wide access for 10′ wide building).
- Remove low-hanging limbs, wires, and other objects that may be in the way of the building delivery.
- Clearly marking and informing driver of septic lines, sprinklers, or any underground item that may be damaged by building delivery.
- Fence removal
- Yard damage incurred by delivery equipment
- Verifying and adhering to local codes
- Purchasing necessary permits from City or HOA.
The buyer understands that this is a non-coded building.
The buyer agrees to pay for an additional assessed fees from excessive time spent on the job site or any additional trips made to complete delivery